We want all of our children and visitors to the school to have a happy, safe and fulfilling experience during their time with us. In order to ensure that every measure is taken to make this happen, we have a selection of rules that we ask you to respect.
Please observe our school rules below.
1. We take care of our school.
2. We never use bad language or call other people names.
3. We walk sensibly around the school.
4. We talk quietly to each other.
5. We always listen and do as we are asked straight away.
6. We only touch other people’s possessions with their permission.
7. We make sure we are in the correct place at the right time.
8. We always keep our hands and feet to ourselves.
9. We always look smart in our school uniform.